WhatsApp recover deleted messages can be scary if the user doesn’t know about the recovery tools. WhatsApp messages are important, and in case the user accidentally deletes the messages or loses them, then certain data recovery apps can help to restore the data. In this article, we will discuss WhatsApp deleted messages recovery apps for both Android and iOS that can help the user to recover lost WhatsApp chats without any backup.
Best WhatsApp Deleted Messages Recovery App [iOS & Android]
If you are looking for an app for deleted WhatsApp messages, then iToolab RecoverGo (WhatsApp) is the best tool you can go for. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices and works in every situation. This tool not only allows the user to recover WhatsApp data but also enables the user to create a backup of WhatsApp data, including the media files. RecoverGo (WhatsApp) supports select and preview WhatsApp messages, filter and recover certain files, you can download the free version for WhatsApp deleted message reader.
- Can recover WhatsApp deleted messages, including media files.
- Safe and reliable to use.
- Can recover data from accidental deletion, software issues, damaged devices, and more.
- Able to recover WhatsApp data without backup.
- Compatible for both Android and iOS devices.
- It can export WhatsApp data to PC in different formats with just one click.
389,390,209 people have downloaded it
Top 8 Apps for Deleted WhatsApp Messages [iOS & Android]
- 1. Recuva for Android
- 2. Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
- 3. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery (Android)
- 4. iMobie PhoneRescue (iOS)
- 5. Aiseesoft FoneLab (iOS)
- 6. Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
- 7. iSkysoft WhatsApp Data Recovery (iOS)
- 8. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS
1) Recuva for Android
Recuva is a WhatsApp deleted messages recovery app for Windows users. It is a free tool and allows the user to recover any kind of data from Windows or any Android phone. This tool does not require any rooting. Just download and start your data recovery.
- Recuva is very easy to use as it has a start wizard.
- Supports different file formats
- Allows the user to perform two types of scans, namely regular recovery and deep scan.
- It has a portable version that allows the user to use this tool easily.
- It does not contain any malicious content, safe to use.
- Recuva for Android is a desktop application, so it needs to be downloaded and installed.
- Sometimes it doesn’t recognize the phone’s internal memory/storage.
2) Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr.Fone claims to be the first Android data recovery tool and is very famous for its performance and recovery speed. It allows the user to extract data from broken Android phones, include deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Dr.Fone has the highest success rate of data recovery.
- It has a trial version available for the user to try out.
- Compatible with thousands of Android devices.
- Able to recover WhatsApp data along with attachments.
- It can also recover data from SD cards and internal storage.
- The trial version does not include all the features.
- APK recovery is not included in this app.
3) Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery (Android)
Jihosoft is among the most expensive data recovery tools. It costs around $49.95 but has a free trial available. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows. So, it can recover Android data from both operating systems. It can recover every type of WhatsApp data, including contacts and their details.
- Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery can recover WhatsApp data in 3 simple steps.
- Allows the user to preview data before recovery.
- Supports numerous Android devices.
- Has a user rating of 5 starts.
- Very expensive tool, and the trial version does not have all the recovery features.
- The user interface is not that simple.
4) iMobie PhoneRescue (iOS)
iMobie PhoneRescue is a great recovery tool for iOS devices. It can recover all types of data in just three steps. The user doesn’t need to have the technical expertise to use this too. It supports iOS 15 as well. Not only can it recover data, but it can also remove the lock screen from iPhones and iPad.
- iMobie PhoneRescue recovers data even from a damaged iOS backup.
- It is very fast and reliable.
- Performs deleted data recovery and allows the user to preview the data.
- It also allows the user to restore data from iCloud.
- Also, able to repair any iOS system issues.
- The free version of iMobie PhoneRescue has restrictions.
- It is very costly and costs around $45.99 per month.
5) Aiseesoft FoneLab (iOS)
Aiseesoft FoneLab is an iOS WhatsApp delete message recovery app that is compatible with Windows and macOS. The user can download the tool and start data recovery of an iPhone from device storage, iTunes Backup, and iCloud Backup.
- With Aiseesoft FoneLab, the user can easily recover WhatsApp data as it supports WhatsApp data recovery, including the media files.
- It is a reliable tool that users can download and expect no harm from it.
- It supports different apps and file types recovery.
- Aiseesoft FoneLab claims to be the fastest data recovery tool.
- It has a 3 times higher success rate than other data recovery tools.
- The premium version costs around $31.96 and only works on a single PC.
- The user will require a PC to run this tool.
6) Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
Just like Dr.Fone Data Recovery Android, it has another version that is specifically for iOS users. It allows the user to recover WhatsApp data easily. It is a powerful tool and can also extract the data to a PC or iOS device directly after the recovery.
- It supports all kinds of iOS devices.
- Dr.Fone Data Recovery (iOS) has different recovery modes for the users.
- It completes the recovery process in just three steps.
- This tool is completely secure and has over 153 million users.
- Requires a good spec PC to run smoothly.
- Expensive than other recovery tools in the market.
7) iSkysoft WhatsApp Data Recovery (iOS)
iSkysoft WhatsApp Data Recovery is not only a WhatsApp deleted messages recovery app, but it can also help the user transfer WhatsApp data over different operating systems, from iOS to Android and vice versa. It is also capable of restoring WhatsApp and WhatsApp business data easily. It also works with other applications, including LINE, Kik, Viber, and WeChat.
- Allows the user to recover WhatsApp data effortlessly.
- Works with both WhatsApp (personal and business).
- Can also create a backup for WhatsApp and other apps.
- iSkysoft WhatsApp Data Recovery can also transfer WhatsApp data easily.
- It has a trial version that users can download, but it has limitations.
- Competitive pricing but fewer features than other tools.
8) MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS is a completely free WhatsApp deleted messages recovery app and can help the user to recover different data on iOS. It enables the user to restore data in different situations. Moreover, it supports numerous data types and has three different recovery modules.
- Compatible with Windows and macOS.
- Even works with new iOS versions.
- Able to recover SMS, photos, contacts, and more.
- Completely safe and free to use.
- It is a desktop tool but only helps the user to recover iOS data.
- People complain that it is not a free tool and may charge you monthly.
In this article, we have discussed different WhatsApp data recovery tools for Android and iOS. However, all of these tools have different features and different pricing. There are close to no free tools. However, in the first part of the article, we have mentioned the best tool for WhatsApp data recovery, which is iToolab RecoverGo (WhatsApp). It works with both Android and iOS devices and also creates a backup for future security.