The location services on your iPhone are necessary for so many functions including providing accurate weather forecasts, news, and even in helping you find your iPhone if it is ever lost.
Whatever the reason you want to change the location on your iPhone, the following solutions will help you do that either permanently or temporarily.
How to Change Location on iPhone Permanently?
You can easily change your country from within your Apple ID, but some people say that you may encounter a lot of problems if you do this. While it may depend on the activity you are using your iPhone for, there are still some things you should consider before changing your location permanently using your Apple ID. They include the following:
- Before you change your location, begin by checking if your purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store available in your current location will change. If you are unsure, you can re-download all your purchases and try to use them in the new location.
- You will not be able to change the country or region if your account is part of a Family Sharing Group.
- You will also need to cancel any subscriptions related to your Apple ID and wait until the subscriptions have been completely canceled before changing your country.
- You cannot change your country or region is there is a balance in Apple ID credit.
- You may also want to back up all the data on your iPhone and other Apple Devices to prevent data loss in case of any errors with the process.
- Prepare the billing information for the new region or country. The new billing details you use must be applied in the country you want to change to.
When you’re ready, follow these simple steps to permanently change the location on your iPhone:
- Step 1: Open the Settings on your iPhone and then tap on your name at the top.
- Step 2: Tap on “iTunes & App Store > Apple ID” and then tap “View Apple ID”.
- Step 3: Click on Country/region and then tap on “Change Country or Region”.
- Step 4: Select the new location and then “Agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
- Step 5: Enter your new payment method along with the billing address and then tap “Next” to complete the process.
How to Change Location on iPhone without Moving?
Faking location without Jailbreak required lots of efforts; However, you can use some free tools. Perhaps the easiest and most effective way to change the location on your iPhone is to use iToolab AnyGo.This is a desktop app that allows you to change the location on your iPhone to anywhere in the world in a single click. It can also be used to simulate movement along a pre-determined path on a map and you don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone to use it.
AnyGo works well with common location-based apps such as Grindr, Tinder, Life360, WhatsApp and Snapchat. It is compatible with most iOS devices and iOS versions, including iPhone 13 running iOS 15.
Here’s how you can use AnyGo to temporarily change the location on your iPhone:
Step 1: Download and install the program on to your computer and then open the program. Connect the iPhone to the computer and then click “Start” to begin the process. You should be able to see the current location of the device on the map.
Step 2: To change the location, click on the “Teleport” icon at the top of the screen. Enter the new location that you would like to change to and then click “Search”.
Step 3: The new location will be recorded and you should see its coordinates in the popup that appears. Click “Go” to teleport the device to this new location.
Changing Location on you iPhone 13/12/11 has many advantages, iToolab AnyGo is the best tool to change and fake location on your iPhone to any destination in just 1 click. Plus, it can change multiple iPhone locations simultaneously. With AnyGo, you can easily route between two or multi-spot mode to keep you anonymous.