Forgot Android PIN? Are you looking for an ultimate solution to unlock your phone? Most people give their phones to their children, and they end up with a changed password. This guide offers an effective solution to everyone desperate to unlock their phone. We’ll be discussing tools like iToolab UnlockGo for Android to unlock all types of activation locks and screen locks.
The Easiest Way to Unlock Forgot Android PIN with 3 Steps
Did you forget the android pin? No need to worry anymore! iToolab UnlockGo for Android is the best solution you should look for. This tool works as a universal unlock pin for android as it unlocks all types of device locks. It should be your first pick to reset your device’s passcode. The tool will also help you unlock all types of activation locks, screen locks, and other system locks.
To get access to your phone again, you need to perform the following steps:
Step 1. Open iToolab UnlockGo For Android
Download and Install the iToolab UnlockGo for Android on your computer. After successfully downloading software, open the tool on your device and click on the Unlock Android Lock Screen.
Step 2. Connect Your Device
Connect your device with your computer using a lightning USB cable. Click on the Start button and select your device brand.
Step 3. Unlock Screen Lock
Now, you need to follow the on-screen instruction to enter recovery mode, and then follow the on-screen steps to remove screen password.
Step 4. Remove PIN Successfully
Once your PIN has been removed, you will see the below screen. Now, you can set up a new PIN.
Usual Way to Unlock Forgot Android PIN by Factory Resetting
If you’re wondering, “how do I unlock my android phone if I forgot my pin” then you don’t have to worry anymore. You just need to perform the following basic steps:
- Turn off your phone.
- Now, you need to press the Power and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release the “Power” button till you see the phone brand logo. Again, press and hold the “Power” button immediately.
- When you see the Factory Hard Reset screen, you need to release all buttons immediately.
- To continue your process, you need to press the “Power” or “Lock” button and press the pop-up button to confirm the option.
How to Unlock Forgot Android PIN with Google Account
Did you forget the pin on your android phone? No worries, you can unlock the pin using the Google Account. All of this can be done using the following simple steps:
- Enter the wrong password at least five times on your android phone. Your phone will be locked automatically, and you’ll be provided with two options, including Delete and Emergency.
- Now, tap on the “Delete” button.
- A new screen will pop up before you. Type your registered Gmail and password to continue.
- Now, you need to log in through your Google credentials, such as your Gmail account and password. You’ll be able to log in with ease.
How to Unlock Forgot Android PIN without Losing Data (Android 4.4 and Below)
Before you implement any other solution to access your phone easily, if you’re locked out of your android phone, forgot pin. Fortunately, Android 4.4 and older versions have a built-in feature to bypass the screen passcode, PIN, or pattern.
To know about this feature, you need to type in the wrong password at least 5 times. Now, you’ll be able to see the “Forgot Pin,” “Forgot Pattern,” or “Forgot Password” button. After tapping on them, you’ll be able to a field asking to enter your username and password of the Google account you used to register your phone initially.
Most people forget the screen passcode or pattern of their older phones when they buy a new one. If you forgot the android pin and are looking for an effective solution to deal with it, we have the best solution. In this blog, we’ve discussed several methods to unlock your locked phone. Moreover, we’ve explained how a premium tool like iToolab UnlockGo(Android) can help you eliminate all types of activation locks and screen passcodes within a few easy steps. The device will help you resolve several other android OS and hardware problems when needed.