Google FRP lock is undoubtedly a great security feature as it helps you protect your device from authorized use. Your device will get locked automatically if you factory reset your device through an untrusted way, like factory reset/wipe data via Recovery Mode. In this guide, we’ll discuss whether it’s possible to bypass Google FRP lock. Moreover, we’ll discuss FRP bypass methods to bypass Google lock with ease.
Is It Possible to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung/Motorola/Huawei?
Yes, it’s possible to bypass FRP with or without using computer. However, there is still no official method to do this job wisely. Fortunately, you can use different third-party FRP removal tools to perform Google lock bypass.
How to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung/Motorola/Huawei without PC
In this section, you’ll learn several methods to bypass FRP lock on Samsung/Motorola/Huawei for free.
Way 1. Bypass FRP with Samsung/Google Keyboard
This method only works for Samsung devices or devices that have installed Google Keyboard.
Follow the steps below:
1. Tap the email box on the verify your account screen. The Samsung keyboard will appear.
2. Click on the gear icon. The Samsung Keyboard menu will show up.
3. Click on the Back icon. You’ll find the Google voice typing option. Click on it.
4. Click on the search icon. Type voice in the search bar.
5. The Voice menu shows up. Click on the Back icon again. It will go back to the Settings menu.
6. Click the General option here. Then navigate to the Manage pending searches.
7. Click on the search icon. Type Settings in the search bar.
8. Now, you can set a new password/PIN/pattern.
9. Once done, restart your device. You can use the new lock screen password to access your FRP locked phone.
Way 2. Bypass Google Lock with Talkback
Users who don’t install Google Keyboard may not have access to keyboard settings to bypass FRP. Don’t worry; we have another method which allows you to bypass FRP without Google Keyboard. This method is complicated, please follow each step carefully.
1. Keep pressing the Volume UP and Down keys together to turn on the Talkback mode.
2. A black screen with the tutorial will show up. Draw an L to bring up the Use voice commands prompt.
3. Double click on the “Use voice commands” button. Then you’ll see a microphone icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Say “open Google Assistant”.
5. A new screen will appear. Click on the keyboard icon on the bottom of the screen and type Settings in the box.
6. Double click on the “Open Settings” button. The Settings menu appears. Now, you can press the Volume Up and Down keys to turn off the Talkback mode.
7. Navigate to System management – Backup & Reset – Reset all settings. Some phone models will restart automatically, and some phones won’t restart. It varies from different phone models.
8. Repeat step 1-3. Once finished, say “open Google Chrome” this time.
9.Turn off Talkback mode. Then type “FRP bypass” in the Google search box.
10. Choose one FRP bypass website. Visit it and choose “Open Set Lock Screen”.
11. Follow the guideline to set a new lock screen password. Then, you can use this new password to bypass Google FRP lock.
That’s all for this method. To tell the truth, this method does not always work, as the FRP bypass website is not available sometimes. Additionally, it’s not convenient to operate the mobile phone in Talkback mode.
How to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung/Motorola/Huawei with PC
How to bypass FRP lock with computer? To answer this question, we’ll go straight to introduce 3 FRP bypass methods.
- Way 1. 100% Bypass Google FRP Lock on Samsung with PC Software
- Way 2. Using OTG If You Have
- Way 3. Bypass FRP Lock Using SideSync
Way 1. 100% Bypass Google FRP Lock on Samsung with PC Software
Google FRP lock is a fantastic security feature that locks your phone and prevents others from accessing your private information. To perform FRP bypass with PC, you can get help from specialized tools. We’ve tested some FRP removal tool for PC before, iToolab UnlockGo (Android) stands out from the crowd of competitors. Let’s see how it helps Android users.
How to remove Google account without any technical skill?
Without further ado, let’s get started to bypass Google account on samsung with PC.
Step 1 Open Google FRP bypasser on Windows
Step 2 Connect Your Device
Connect your device with your computer using a lightning USB cable. Click on the Start button to continue to the next step. Choose the first function on the screen.
Step 3 Unlock Google FRP Lock
The program will guide you to enable USB debugging with secret codes. There isn’t any FRP bypass APK needed, don’t worry.
Once the unlocking process completes, that means you are allow to set up a new Google account on your Samsung device.
Way 2. Using OTG If You Have
There are various unlocking apk’s on the internet, you can install them on your Android device via OTG cable. Then, you can access to Settings or some menu directly. The difficulties with this approach are that
- Find the FRP bypass apk files that really works for your model and is safe and virus-free;
- Some download sites do not provide methods of use, and operating errors are easy to occur.
However, if you are a geek who knows some Android coding knowledge, you could remove Google lock with a FRP bypass USB drive. Here is how you can do this:
- Download Samsung FRP settings.apk on your computer.
- Now, you need to copy the downloaded APK file into a separate drive.
- Connect your device using the OTG cable, there, you’ll be able to see the popup file manager that prompts you to install the APK file.
- You won’t get easy access to your phone’s settings. Now, navigate to Backup and Reset.
- Tap on the Factory Data Reset and Reset Device. This step will erase your entire device’s data. Allow your device to reboot.
Now, get your Samsung Google account bypass with PC.
Way 3. Bypass FRP Lock Using SideSync
SideSync is a tool to transfer data and files between Android device and computer. Unfortunately, it has stopped updating. You can download different versions of Sidsync online, which are compatible with Android 5 and Android 6.
- Download and install the SideSync.apk file on your device.
- Connect your device with your computer using a cable and run the downloaded program.
- In a popup asking you to choose an app to open the downloaded program, select the Chrome option to continue.
- After downloading the program, open the Google Play Store and install the SideSync on your device.
- Open the ES File Explorer and install the APK file.
- Open Settings and go to Backup and reset. Tap on the Factory Data Reset > Reset device. Your device will take some time to remove the FRP lock.
How to Get Rid of Google FRP Lock Before Factory Reset?
Well, to solve the problem from the root, you could try to disable Factory Reset Protection. But carefully, you will lose the protection from Google.
Step 1. Unlock your device and follow Settings > Cloud and Accounts > tap Accounts > Tap on your Google account.
Step 2. Tap on the Remove Account. Tap on the Remove Account button again for confirmation. Click on the “Yes, I Agree” button to continue.
People Also Ask about Google Lock Bypass
Q1: How to bypass Google FRP lock on any android tablet?
There is no official method to Remove the Google FRP lock. But it’s pretty easy to bypass Google FRP lock with PC with a third-party tool called iToolab UnlockGo for Android.
Q2: Does Odin remove FRP Lock in 2023?
The Odin File is quite helpful in removing the FRP lock on your Samsung phone. If you’ve forgotten the Pincode, the Odin or combination file can help you bypass the FRP lock.
Q3: Is there any free FRP bypass tool for PC?
Android FRP is a great feature so it’s not easy to bypass or remove it. Therefore, if you are a developer, you also want some income to keep updating the software, like the always updated Android system.
Q4: Will factory reset remove Google lock?
The answer is negative. A factory reset doesn’t remove Google lock from the device. Thus, it can prevent use of your device if your device was stolen or lost.
Q5: Will rooting an Android phone bypass FRP?
Rooting an Android phone allows you to get root access to the operating system. You can overcome some limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on the device. But you can’t bypass Google lock by rooting your phone.
Google FRP lock is a practical security feature that helps you protect your information if you lose your phone or pin. In this blog, we’ve discussed how you can bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung/Motorola/Huawei devices with or without using PC. Choose an option that best suits you.