Google FRP lock is an astonishing security feature that allows you to protect your confidential data from unauthorized use. If your phone accidentally gets an FRP lock then you need some special tool to unlock your phone. In this guide, we’ll be discussing how to remove Google FRP lock on any phones in 2021 using an amazing iToolab UnlockGo for Android. We’ll also be discussing several different methods to unlock the Google FRP lock on your phone.
About Google FRP Lock on Android Phones
Before discussing the effective solutions for unlocking your phone, you need to know about the FRP lock. Here is what you should know about this security feature.
1. The usage of FRP
FRP is a Factory Reset Protection that helps you to protect your device’s data and information. The built-in security feature is perfect for anybody who wants to protect confidential data such as screen locks and others.
2. How It Protect Android
The feature automatically locks your phone if someone tries to reset your phone using a recovery mode, hard key reset, un-trusted reset, repair services, or Device Managers. It’s a must’ve built-in security feature that can protect your vital data from others when you’ve lost your phone.
How to Remove Google FRP Lock On Any Phones 2021
Google FRP lock is a good security feature as long as you remember your device’s password. This section will help you greatly if you don’t know how to remove Google FRP lock on any free phone. Here is what you need to do to unlock your FRP-locked android device.
Way 1. Using UnlockGo for Android (for Any Samsung device)
Are you looking for an effective solution to remove Google FRP lock? Do you want to know how to Remove the Google FRP lock on any phones free? Don’t worry, iToolab UnlockGo(Android) can help you. iToolab UnlockGo for Android should be your first pick to unlock your phone. The tool will also help you unlock all types of activation locks, screen locks, and other system locks. To get access to your phone again, you need to perform the following steps:
Step 1. Open iToolab UnlockGo for Android
Download and Install the iToolab UnlockGo for Android on your computer. After successfully downloading software, open the tool on your device and click on the Remove Google Lock(FRP) option.
Step 2. Select Samsung Device OS Version
Connect your device with your computer using a lightning USB cable. Click on the Start button to select your device OS version.
Step 3. Receive Notifivcation to Set up Device
Next, UnlockGo(Android) will send you a notification and you will receive it on your Samsung deivce, then follow the on-screen steps to move on.
Once the unlocking process completes, you can access your device now.
Way 2. Using Google Credentials
The Google credentials are the best way to recover your Google FRP-locked phone. You’re all ready to unlock your phone if you know the email but forgot the password. Perform the following steps to unlock your phone using Google credentials:
- Type google.com in the address field of the internet browser. Now, you need to click on the blue Sign In button located at the right corner of your web page.
- Now, you need to enter your email or Google username that you remember. Hit enter button, and you’ll be redirected to a new page where you need to enter a password. Now, you need to click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
- Google will offer you different methods to reset your lost account. Chose the one you prefer and continue with it.
- Make sure to follow the easy password reset method. After resetting your password, Google will link the new password with your account. Now, you need to sign in to your Google account using the locked phone.
Way 3. Using Odin
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to unlock your Google FRP locked phone using Odin:
- Download and install the Odin flash tool, Samsung USB driver, and FRP reset firmware file.
- Now, you need to put your phone into Download mode. Power off your phone, now, press and hold the power button and volume down button till the phone vibrates.
- Open the Odin tool and connect your device using the USB cable.
- Now, check the AP/CP/CSC option, browse the windows, and tap on the firmware file that you downloaded.
- After you’ve finished importing files, you need to check the download file boxes. Now, click on the “Start” button to continue.
- The process will take some time to complete, so you need to be patient. Upon successful processing, you’ll see a green pass notification at the top.
- Let your device boot normally, and now, you’re all set up to phone manually.
Untested Way: Remove Google FRP Lock On Any Phones with WiFi Settings
This section is for android users who want to know how to remove Google FRP lock on any phones without a computer. You need to perform the following easy steps.
Step 1. Restart your phone and let it boot. You mightn’t be able to pass the verification screen as your phone is locked.
Step 2. Now, you need to return to the screen where you were prompted to choose a wireless network. Now, you need to tap on the “Add Network.” Type in the SSID (name of the network).
Step 3. Tap and hold the network to highlight it. Tap on the “Share” from the highlight options. A list will pop up; tap on the Gmail button to continue.
Step 4. Now, head to the Notifications > App Settings and select the hamburger located at the right corner of the screen.
Step 5. Go to the Settings and then tap on the Continue option to verify. Eventually, you’ll have to tap on the “Backup & Reset” option. Then, chose the” Factory Data Reset” option and wait for some time to complete the process.
Most of the time, people buy Google FRP locked phoned while making an online purchase or purchasing a phone from the local market. Therefore, they keep on searching how to remove Google FRP lock on any phone. This guide is for everybody who wants a clean and clear solution to their android problems. Moreover, we’ve discussed how UnlokcGo For Android can solve all locking problems such as activation locks, screen locks, and others.