Pattern locks allow you to prevent others from accessing your content. The problem occurs when you forget your pattern lock. This detailed guide will discuss cracking a pattern lock on an Android phone using iToolab UnlockGo for Android. Moreover, we’ll discuss several other methods to break your forgotten pattern lock. Follow this blog to end to know about unlocking your Android phone if you’ve tried all possible android unlock patterns.
How to Crack A Pattern Lock on Samsung without Losing Data
Pattern locks help you in increasing your phone’s security as long as you remember them. What if you forget your phone’s pattern lock? This section is for you if you don’t know the pattern lock anymore.
1. Using iToolab UnlockGo for Android
This section will help you know how to crack a Samsung pattern lock. iToolab UnlockGo for Android should be your first pick to unlock your phone. The tool will also help you unlock all types of activation locks, screen locks, and other system locks. It can help Samsung users to crack pattern locks without data loss. If you’re wondering, “how to crack pattern lock without losing data?” then you must try this powerful tool.
- Remove all Android screen locks, PIN, password, pattern, fingerprints, face lock
- Unlock Android without any tech skill
- Unlock Samsung without losing data
- Bypass Samsung FRP lock on Android 5~12
- Allows for customized plans
Note: Without losing data only works for old Samsung devices that older than S7. To get access to your phone again, you need to perform the following steps.
Step 1. Open iToolab UnlockGo For Android
Download and Install the iToolab UnlockGo for Android on your computer. After successful downloading of software, open the tool on your device and click on the Unlock Android Device screen lock option.
Step 2. Connect Your Device
Connect your device with your computer using a lightning USB cable. Click on the Start button to continue to choose your device brand and model.
Step 3. Enter Download Mode
After successful downloading of the firmware package, you need to put your device into download mode by following the on-screen steps. Next, click “Start”.
After entering download mode, UnlockGo(Android) will auto unlock Samsung pattern lock.
2. Using Samsung Find My Mobile
Samsung allows a lot of dedicated features to manage your device remotely. The Samsung Find My Mobile feature will enable you to locate your device if it’s lost. You just need to perform the following easy steps to know how to crack a Samsung Pattern lock:
Step 1. Head to the Find My Mobile official website of Samsung by going to https://findmymobile.samsing.com/ and login via your approved Samsung account credentials.
Step 2. Now, select your device from the list located on the left side. It’ll provide map location by default.
Step 3. Moreover, you can use several other services, now, click on the “Unlock My Device” to continue.
Step 4. Click on the “Unlock” button to start unlocking your branded device.
How to Hack Android Pattern Lock Without Any Software
If you’re unable to implement the above methods, fortunately, we’ve got a solution for you. You can use the following methods to know how to hack android pattern lock without software:
1. Factory Reset Android Devices
- Head to Settings > Backup and Reset.
- Now, tap on the Factory Data Reset and head to Reset Device > Erase Everything.
2. Using Forgot Password Feature
If you forget your password or pattern lock, you’ll always have an option to reset it using the forgot password feature.
- Try entering the wrong password multiple times until you get Forgot Password option.
- Tap on it to continue to the Account Unlock Page.
- Login to your Google Account using your device to get a password reset email.
3. Using Android Device Manager(ADM)
You need to perform the following steps to know how to crack a pattern lock on android phone:
- Go to google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer or phone and sign in using your Google login details.
- Open the ADM interface, select the device from the list, and tap on the “Lock” button.
- Enter a temporary password and tap on the “Lock” again.
- If step 3 is successful, you’ll be able to see the confirmation box below along with Erase, Lock, and Ring buttons.
- Now, you can see the password field and enter the temporary password to unlock your phone.
- Go to Settings and enter the inventory password.
4. Using Safe Mode
If you’re unable to crack the forgotten pattern lock, then here is how you can crack pattern lock using Safe Mode.
- Restart your phone.
- You’ll be asked to boot your device in Safe Mode and then click on the OK button to continue.
- The third-party lock on your phone’s screen will be disabled.
5. Using ADB on PC
You can use ADB on a PC to know how to hack android pattern lock screen. Now, you need to perform the following steps to continue.
- Connect your device to the PC using a cable. Press and hold the “Windows.” You need to tap on the “R” and Run button to kick start marketing.
- Open the CMD or command prompt and click on the command in it. You need to ensure that the right command is being typed in (ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key) and press the Enter key.
- Now, you need to restart your device to check whether a pattern removal lock is made. You must make sure to reset your pattern lock before you reboot your device.
Pattern locks allow you to protect your private information from others. They’re good as soon as you remember the real pattern. In this blog, we’ve discussed how to break pattern lock on android phones using UnlockGo(Android). Moreover, we’ve discussed several free and effective methods to solve these issues.