Simply put, there could be more than one reason why you may need to change the App Store country or region on your iPhone or iPad. For example, you may no longer live in the country where you set up your iPhone. Or maybe, an app that hasn’t been released in your region yet has caught your eye, and you desperately want to give it a try, by hook or by crook. Whatever the purpose, switching iTunes and App Store country is no big deal. However, you will have to take care of many things before taking a jump. Anyway, let me help you get started on how to change country/region on iPhone without adding your payment method.
Official Way to Change Country/Region on iPhone
There are 2 methods that you can use to change the location on your iOS device.
– Change Region in iPhone Settings
- Step 01: In your iPhone, go to the Home screen. Then find the Settings app.
- Step 02: Tap on the Settings app and select General from the menu.
- Step 03: Under the General, you can find the option Language & Region.
- Step 04: Tap on the Language & Region and select Region from the menu. Under the region, you can find all the countries available. Now select one of the countries and tap on it. Once you tap on it, all your settings related to time, date, and monetary format will change according to the country standards.
– Change Country in iTunes & App Store on iPhone
Before following the steps, first, you need to cancel inactive subscriptions to Apple Music, iTunes March or any service attached to your Apple ID.
- Step 01: Similar to previous, first, launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- Step 02: Next, find the iTunes & App Store from the menu.
- Step 03: Under the menu, tap on the Apple ID.
- Step 04: If you have already logged in, you can proceed further; else, you need to provide your credentials and authenticate.
- Step 05: Now tap on the Country/Region option and tap on Change Country or Region.
- Step 06: From the list, you can select the country that you want.
- Step 07: Then tap on Next, followed by Agree to consent to the terms and conditions.
- Step 08: Finally, you can enter the payment details and tap Next to set the location.
Change App Store Country without Credit Card
1, Sign Out Of Current Apple ID
- First, find the Settings app on your Home screen and tap on it. Then tap on the Apple ID.
- Once you tap on it, it opens a menu with iCloud, iTunes & App Stores etc. When you scroll down a little, you can find the Sign Out. Tap on it.
- On the pop up you get, tap again on the Sign Out to confirm. Now you have successfully logged out of your old Apple ID. Now let’s see how you can create a new Apple Id with the new location.
2, Create New Apple ID
- To create a new Apple ID, you need to have an email that hasn’t been used for any Apple-related account creations. Once you got the email, go to Settings in the Home screen and tap on the Sign in to your iPhone link.
- On the new screen you get, tap on the Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it link below the Apple ID.
- Now you should get a popup menu, and from that, tap on the Create Apple ID option.
- On the subsequent few screens you get, select your Birthday, enter the First Name, Last Name, tap on Next, and select Use your current Email Address option.
- Enter your Email Address, eight-digit password, choose the New Country, Agree to Terms and Conditions and tap on Next.
- Finally, you will receive an email from Apple to confirm the account. Go ahead to your email and confirm it.
3, Sign in to New Apple ID
- Similar to previous, go to Settings and tap on Sign in to your iPhone.
- Now sign in to your iPhone by entering the new Apple ID created from step 2 and the password.
- Since you’re login for the first time, you will receive a popup message to review your Apple Id before login. On the menu, tap on the Review option.
- Then select the country in the account settings screen and tap on Next.
- Once you select the country, you need to agree to the terms and conditions of Apple. So tap on Agree.
- On the Country/Region screen you get, select None as the payment method and tap Next.
- At last, you will receive a congratulations page and tap Done to save all the changes.
Alternative Way to Change Country/Region on iPhone
Using the system settings to modify the country or region cannot modify the positioning. We have introduced software to let your iPhone GPS set to any country in seconds.
There are many tools available in the market to stimulate the GPS location of your iPhone. But most of them require jailbreaking. We have introduced a new tool, AnyGo, which can spoof the location without jailbreaking. Using AnyGo, you can set your customized speed, routes and even import GPX files with custom routes. The software is tailor-made for location-based games and services. Unlike many spoofing tools, AnyGo hides your identity and protect your privacy.
Download and Install AnyGoAnyGo desktop tool is available for both Windows and Mac users. After installation, open the AnyGo software on your PC.
Step 01: Connect iPhone with PC
Next, connect your iPhone to the PC using your cable and click on the Start button in the AnyGo main window.
Step 02: Get current location
After clicking on the Start button, it starts to locate your current location. Your current location can be found on the map that appears on the next page of the AnyGo. If the current location is not exactly shown, click on the Center On icon on the top-right icon bar to get the exact location.
Step 03: Search destination
To find a destination, first, click on the Teleport. Then type in your location in the search bar. Once you start typing, AnyGo suggests the available locations. Select one location to teleport and click on the Search button.
Step 04: Teleport to the selected destination
Finally, AnyGo will show you the destination you selected with relevant coordinates. Click on the Go button in the popup card to teleport to the location. Then on the map, your location will be shown with a blue circle. Now you have followed the correct procedure to fake location. Similarly, you can choose any destination as you want and navigate to that using AnyGo.
This is how you can change the App Store region on your iOS device. As we said, you need to take care of a lot of things before you start. But if it is not tied to subscriptions, Family Sharing or something like that, it becomes quite easy with the support of AnyGo. Many people believed that without the new payment option changing the location is impossible in iPhone. By now, you should have released that it is no longer an impossible task.