Given the ongoing pandemic and the fact that many areas are under lockdown even now, how to play Pokemon Go without moving? Considering this situation, even Niantic is bringing in some major updates to ensure that Pokemon Go fans enjoy the game while staying in isolation. For instance, Pokemon Go events like Community Day have been modified to support solo play.
With the same spirit, we are going to talk about how to play Pokemon Go without moving but can you even play this game without moving? Let’s find out.
Can You Actually Play Pokemon Go without Moving?
The short answer to the question – Yes, you can! If you are in self-imposed isolation or other special times and cannot go outside, then you can use software to play Pokemon Go without walking.
But, as many players started using these tools, Niantic started soft baning players who used them. A lot of these GPS spoofing tools were flagged by Niantic. Besides, not a lot of GPS spoofing tools can be used to safely spoof your location in Pokemon Go. The following part, we will show you two safe ways.
How to Play Pokemon Go without Moving on iOS and Android?
We will talk about two sureshot methods of how to play Pokemon Go without moving. But before we get into that, there is a question that need to be answered: Can I use the same tool to fake your location on Pokemon Go for iOS as well as Android devices?
Well, there is no software apply for iOS and Android at the same time. So, you can only use the different tool. Let’s explore more in the steps.
1. Use iToolab AnyGo to Play Pokemon Go without Moving on iOS/Android
To play Pokemon Go without moving on your iOS device, we recommend using iToolab AnyGo. It is the safest tool to play Pokemon Go on your iOS/Android device without moving. It not only allows you to safely spoof your location but also allows you to simulate movements in a fake location. Besides, it is also support the latest iOS 16/Android 13.
Spoof GPS Location on Your iOS/Android
- Works well with LBS games and apps such as Pokémon GO.
- Multiple modes to fake GPS movement.
- Simulate walking, cycling or driving at a variable speed.
- Spoof location of multiple iPhones simultaneously.
Here’s how to play Pokemon Go without moving with iToolab AnyGo.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the tool. Download and launch it on your Windows PC or Mac. Connect your iPhone using a USB cable and click on the “Start” button.
Step 2: Click on the “Teleport” mode (from the upper right-hand corner), enter a location you want to move to, and click on the “Search” button.
Step 3: The tools will show your location on the map. Click on the “Go” button to immediately teleport to your desired location.
And that’s it. That’s how to play Pokemon Go without moving using iToolab AnyGo.
2. Use Fake GPS GO to Play Pokemon Go without Moving on Android
Did you know that you can play Pokemon Go from a fake location in Android using Joystick? In this section, we are going to talk about how to play Pokemon Go without moving on your Android device using Joystick.
- Download Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer and Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go apps on your Android device. Switch on the “Developer Options” on your Android device by tapping 7 times on the “Build Number” of your phone.
- Go to “Settings”> “Location” and choose the “Mode” to “High Accuracy.”
- Just launch the routes and turn on the GPS on your Android phone. You can use the pointer to the desired location.
- Open the “Settings” in the Fake GPS app and enable the “No Root Mode.” Scroll down and enable “Joystick” as well.
- Use the red dot to point to the desired virtual location you want to move to and click on the “Play” button. You can check the same by opening Google Maps on your device.
- You can now open Pokemon Go and find that you can now play the game from the desired location you choose earlier. You can also move the Joystick to another fake location if you wish to catch rare Pokemons from a different location.
The process of how to play Pokemon Go without moving on your Android device might seem a bit complex as compare to iOS but it works perfectly well.
Useful Tips for Playing Pokemon Go at Home
Now that you know how to play Pokemon Go without moving on your Android and iOS devices, here are a few tips for playing Pokemon Go at home.
- If you live in an area where outside exercise is allowed despite the lockdown, you can visit the nearest gyms and Pokestops during your run/jog.
- Keep the game switch as you go through your daily tasks. You can easily cover the minimum distance within your house to hatch eggs or even catch some wild Pokemon post-Niantic’s updates.
- Join online Pokemon Go communities to meet players from all around the world and share tips/resources, etc.
There is no doubt that Pokemon Go play without moving can be achieved both on iOS and Android devices. The most important thing is how to choose a right and safe way to do that. Tools like iToolab AnyGo and Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is trusted by most Pokemon Go players, so you can just try it. Hope this article can help you!