Your iPhone will get disabled when you try to enter the wrong password a couple of times. This is really annoying when you’ve copy important data from your old iPhone, and you forgot your password.
If you’re facing this issue, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. This blog will discuss how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud, or computer 2021. Most importantly, we’ll explain how iToolab Unlock can help you get through this problem without doing anything.
How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer?
- 1. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud (No Password Required)
- 2. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without Computer (Password Required)
- 3. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer (Password Required)
1. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud
To date, there is no free method to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud. Obviously, you’ll have to pay some dollars to buy effective solutions. Keeping this in view, iToolab UnlockGo is one of the effective solutions that can help you unlock your disabled iPhone. The tool can help you unlock all types of iPhone or iCloud activation locks. You can unlock screen passcodes and a disabled iPhone by performing the following steps:
Step 1. Download and Install iToolab UnlockGo on your computer, connect your iPhone device to the computer. Tap on the “Unlock Screen Passcode” option in the main interface to continue.
Step 2. Select the destination folder to download the package and click on the “Download” button to continue. If you’ve already downloaded the firmware package, then click on the “Select” button to import the firmware package.
Step 3. Upon successfully downloading the firmware package, you need to click on the “Start Unlock” button to unlock your disabled iPhone.
Step 4. After removing the iOS device password, you need to set up the new password, Touch ID, and Face ID settings on your device. Then, you need to restore data from your old iTunes/iCloud backup.
2. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without Computer
If you’re wondering, “How to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer”, then this section is specially written for you. Follow these steps to know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer:
- Visit the iCloud official website and sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Once you’ve signed in successfully, you need to tap on the “Located My Device” button, you’ll see the list of all devices on the screen. Select the device that you want to unlock and tap on the “Erase” button to continue.
- You’ll have to enter your password again to continue. Furthermore, you will have to answer the security questions. After completing this step, your device will be unlocked.
3. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer Free
- Download and install the Find My iPhone app from App Store on any other available iOS device.
- Sign in to the Find My iPhone using your Apple ID and Password.
- Select your disabled iPhone from the list.
- Select the Erase iPhone option from the Actions dropdown menu. Now, your disabled iPhone will be unlocked.
People Also Asked about How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone
Q1: Can you factory reset a locked iPhone without a computer?
Apparently, there is no direct method to factory reset a lock or disabled iPhone without a computer. However, you’ll always have an option to erase all data from your device if it’s unlocked. Almost all software and tools are compatible to work on a computer for unlocking purposes.
Q2: Does hard reset delete everything iPhone?
The hard reset method will permanently erase all data on your iPhone. It’s always recommended that you take a thorough backup of your important data and restore it after resetting your iPhone.
It’s quite frustrating when your favorite device gets disabled when you’ve something important to retrieve from it. This normally happens when you enter a wrong password several times. Keeping this in mind, we’ve defined some effective solutions to deal with this problem and help you go through it with ease. We’ve discussed iToolab UnlockGo that’s an effective answer to your question, “How to unlock a disabled iPhone XR/11/7/6 without iTunes or iCloud or Computer.