Factory Reset Protection(FRP) has brought great advantages to all Android users, especially in protecting sensitive information. However, there are certain situations where we have to bypass Samsung FRP on Android 11/12. Here we learn how to bypass FRP lock on all Samsung phones and tablets in Android 11 and 12 successfully.
Apart from that, we introduce a must-have tool for all Android users to resolve any OS-related issues.
[2022 Latest] Bypass Google Verification with All-in-One FRP Tool
We often have to use different software to resolve different Android issues, including FRP lock bypassing. What if we have one tool to resolve all the Android-related issues?
Are you a user who wants to bypass Google account on Samsung with PC? With the latest version of iToolab UnlockGo (Android), bypassing has been simplified even further than previous. It is compatible with most Android device models and helps Samsung FRP bypass on Android 11/12.
This is an all-in-one tool that can remove all Samsung Google lock in one FRP tool. Once the device is bypassed with the UnlockGo, you can set a new Google account and a password as required. Apart from bypassing, it removes all Android-compatible screen locks and supports 15+ Android brands.
Advantages of new version
- With the introduction of the new version, users must follow only 3 main steps to bypass the Google verification on any Samsung device
- This drastically reduced the steps to follow from 20-30 steps
- It is also available for Android devices with OS versions 5 to 12
How to bypass FRP lock 2022
Step 1 Connect your Samsung device to your PC
After installing the iToolab UnlockGo on your PC, connect the Samsung device to the PC using the USB cable. Open the software and select the “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” option from the menu. Click on the Start button to continue.
Step 2 Select the one-click option
Select the “All Android versions” option from the select OS version window. Then click on the Next button.
Step 3 Bypass the FRP lock
Wait a few seconds until you see the instruction popup. Use the secret code to enable the hidden Samsung diagnostic menu. Hence, UnlockGo will help to enable the USB debugging on the FRP-locked Samsung device.
Step 4 Finalize the bypassing
Once you allow the permission, the Google account verification screen should be bypassed, and the device will get rebooted automatically.
[3 Min] Crack FRP Lock without Any Tech Skill
Remove FRP Lock without Computer or Alliance Shield
In this section, we will discuss a method for Android 11 FRP bypass without using Alliance Shield apk.
Access to Internet from Talkback and YouTube
- Press Volume Up and Down keys together for a few seconds until you get a popup. Tap on the Use option to continue.
- Press the keys again to see the talkback turned on.
- Draw a letter “L” by swiping the screen from left to right and then to the top.
- Select the option “while using the app” and double tap on the screen.
- Now tap on the “Use voice commands” and double tap on the popup box.
- Open the Google Assistant and long press the Volume Up and Power keys until the talkback is powered off.
- Tap the keyboard icon and search YouTube. Tap on it and open YouTube.
- Select the profile icon and tap on Settings. Under Settings, go to History and Privacy. Then select YouTube terms of services. This will launch Google in the browser.
Install the launcher from Galaxy Store
- Open the browser and search for “Download Top Samsung FRP Tools.” Then select the link from Techeligible.com and tap on Open Samsung Galaxy Store.
- On the popup box, tap on Continue. If you see the update button, tap on it to update to the latest version. Once it is done, open the Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Tap on the search icon and search “OS13”. Install the OS 13 launcher. For this, you must have a Samsung account and, if not, create a new Samsung account.
- After finishing the 2-step verification process, open the OS 13 launcher.
Download the apps needed for bypassing
- Open your web browser and search for “Download Top Samsung FRP Tools.”
- Then download the Package Dialer Pro and Notification bars apps. After downloading, install them on your device.
Enable Accessibility icon
- Go to Settings apps and tap on the Accessibility option. Under that, select Interaction and Dexterity.
- Under that, find Universal Switch and then tap on Skip. On the next screen, select Universal Switch Shortcut.
- Turn it on and check the “Tap Accessibility button.” After that, you can find a human icon appears at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on that if you need to restore the data. Then select both the apps from the Apps menu and tap on Done.
Bypass FRP with the installed apps
- Open the Settings app and select Privacy and Permission Manager.
- Then tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select “Show System.”
- Find the installed Package Disabler Pro and turn it on, Then tap on Allow from the popup.
- Go to the device menu again and tap on the Notification bar. Under that, select Accessibility and then Installed Services.
- Select the Notification bar and enable Admin by turning on the Wi-Fi.
Disable App and clear data
- On the directed page, type Setup and go to Android setup. Then mark the top option as Disable.
- Search the setup keyword again and go to Samsung Setup Wizard.
- Tap on the Clear Data button and tap on the back button 2-3 times.
- Tap on Finish to bypass Google account Samsung without PC.
Which FRP Bypass Solution Is Better for You?
Honestly, I believe you can see how UnlockGo (Android) is more convenient, whether you need to unlock an old phone or to repair a phone for your customer.
Comparison with other FRP removal tools, using UnlockGo for Android
❎ No second phone is needed for the bypass
❎ No extra APKs or Apps needed to install
❎ Applicable for users without a Samsung account
Removing Google FRP lock has never been easier than this. With the latest version of UnlockGo (Android), users can easily bypass the lock within a few minutes. It remove Samsung FRP on Android 11/12 and helps users to set up a new Google account. We strongly recommend using an all-in-one tool like UnlockGo to solve all your issues on the Android device.
One-Click FRP Removal Tool
- Bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices (Android 5-12)
- No passwords or Samsung accounts needed for the bypassing
- It works perfectly with most Android phones and tablet models
- Useful in removing the previously connected Google account
- Removing screen locks like PIN, Pattern, Password, and fingerprints