How do you send multiple photos on WhatsApp? As we all know WhatsApp is a famous application used for sending photos, videos, images, and more. With the help of this app, you can quickly share your memories with your loved ones. But sometimes, you have to face multiple issues while sending the images, such as large file sizes, and more. So, if you don’t know how to send multiple photos on WhatsApp, we got you covered. In this article, we will share some of the top ways that you can use to send multiple photos at the same time.
How Many Photos Can I Send on WhatsApp at One Time?
WhatsApp allows you to send almost 16MB of files at once. Apart from that, you can only send 30 photos at the same time so if you want to send more images you have to repeat the process again. But don’t worry if you are annoyed because of sending the images again and again, we got you covered. Below we have mentioned some of the ways that you can use to send multiple photos at once on both your Android and iPhone devices.
How Do You Send Multiple Photos on WhatsApp for iPhone & Android?
Here are different ways that you can use to send multiple photos on WhatsApp for iPhone and Android devices. Below we have mentioned these methods so you can easily follow them on your both devices.
If you are an Android user, then here are two different ways that you can use to send photos on your WhatsApp application. Let’s discuss these methods one by one.
Method 1. Send Images via Conversation
The first method of sending multiple images on WhatsApp is via conversation. This method is simple, and anyone can follow it without any hassle. Let’s see how you can do it.
- Open your WhatsApp application and go to the chat where you want to send the images.
- Now, click the file icon and select the Gallery option to send the images.
- Next, choose the multiple images which you want to send and click the “OK” button. You can find it at the top of your application.
- By using this method, you can easily share your multiple photos on WhatsApp.
Method 2. Share Photos Using the Google Photos App
If you are an Android user, then there is a second method that you can use to share photos on WhatsApp. For this method, you will need help from the Google Photo application. Now, let’s see how this process works.
- Open Google Photos on your Android phone.
- Choose the multiple photos that you want to share and click the Share icon on the top of the screen.
- It will open the share interface for you in Google Photos.
- Now, from the apps list, select the WhatsApp icon where you want to share the images.
- In the next step, choose the conversation where you want to share the photos and click the send icon.
If you are an iOS user, then here are two different ways that you can try to share multiple images on WhatsApp at the same time. Let’s discuss these ways.
Method 1. Share via WhatsApp Conversation
Open your WhatsApp application and choose the conversation where you want to share the images. Select the “+” icon and from there choose the “Photo & Video Library” option.
- Open the Photos app, click the picture icon, and it will show you the image preview. To add more images, again click the “+” sign.
- You can now upload around 30 images and next, click the “Done” button and you are good to go.
Method 2. Share Photos Using Photos Application
- First, open your Photos application on your iPhone.
- From the top, choose the “Select” option to send multiple images at the same time.
- Now, click the share button once you have selected all your images. Don’t forget to choose the WhatsApp icon.
- Again, click the “Share” button and you are good to go.
How to Export Multiple Photos on WhatsApp to a Computer?
iToolab WatsGo – Export WhatsApp Backup is the best software used for exporting multiple photos on WhatsApp to a new computer. This tool is easy to use and comes with lots of amazing features. Moreover, it works with all the devices, such as iPhone, Android, etc. If you want to export multiple photos on WhatsApp to a PC, follow the steps we have discussed below.
Step 1. Go to the official website of the iToolab WatsGo application and download it.
Step 2. Now, from the main screen choose the “WhatsApp Backup” option and select the “Backup and Restore” option.
Step 3. Once you are on the other screen, choose the backup option and after that, select the “WhatsApp” button. Next, connect the phone to your PC with the help of the USB cable. Once your devices are connected, click the “Start” button.
Step 4. Now, the app will start backing up your data. You will see the Successfully Backup message on the screen.
Step 5. You can see the “View Backup List” message on the screen, you can easily now export it to the computer.
Above we have discussed all the possible ways that you can follow to send multiple photos on WhatsApp. You can follow these methods and can easily send multiple photos without any hassle. Moreover, we have also mentioned a tool called iToolab WatsGo which helps backup WhatsApp photos with one click.